What a beautiful time to get your family and your friends together to celebrate what might be the happiest moment of your life! Congratulations, you are getting married! Your guests will be enthused to come to your bridal shower. Once your event is said and done it is a good idea to send out thank you cards. You might be worrying about what bridal shower thank you cards wording ideas you can do. Below, are some tips and wording ideas that you can use!
There are a few groups of people you have to consider: your family, your friends, those who couldn’t make it, those who brought gifts, and guests of guests. You want to avoid making those who could not make it feel bad. It’s not likely they didn’t want to be there rather, they simply could not make it. Make sure to compliment their gifts if they brought any and don’t make a fuss over those who didn’t! You want all your guests to feel appreciated with something polite and thankful. Let’s dive into some of the best bridal shower thank you cards wording ideas for each guest.
Bridal Shower Thank You Cards Wording Ideas: Family Guests
- “Thank you for attending my bridal shower and celebrating with me. I understand you could’ve done something else so it is much appreciated you were there! I hope you had fun and enjoyed the food. I hope to see you at the wedding!”
2. “Thank you for attending my bridal shower!”
3. “I feel like I have not seen you in ages! Thank you for coming to my bridal shower, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.”
4. [Use if family travelled far] “I was so happy to see you! Thank you for coming out of your way to come to my bridal shower, I love you!”
5. “I loved seeing the kids, I hope you and the family are well. Thank you for coming to my bridal shower!”
6. “You looked fantastic [name of family member here]! Thank you for coming to my bridal shower!”
7. “It meant a lot to me you showed up [name aunt/sister/etc], thank you for coming to my bridal shower. I look forward to catching you at the wedding also.”
8. “ I’m happy you could make it to the bridal shower. I love you!”
Bridal Shower Thank You Cards Wording Ideas: Best Friends
9. “You are a true friend for showing you to my bridal shower. Thank you for the best wishes, I appreciate you for coming!”
10. “What is a bridal shower without my best friend? You always have my back! Thank you for showing up, I hope you enjoyed yourself.”
11. “Thank you for coming to my bridal shower, [insert name of friend]. I had a lot of fun with you there!
12. “So glad you could make it to my bridal shower. Sending my love and gratitude to you!”
13. “The speech you made at my bridal shower was so thoughtful and heartfelt. I value our friendship so much, thank you for coming!”
14. “You looked beautiful at the bridal shower. I had so much fun with you, thank you for coming.”
15. “When I saw you came I was excited! Thank you for showing you to my bridal shower!”
16. “As a friend it means so much that you show up to my bridal shower. Thank you for attending.”
Bridal Shower Thank You Cards Wording Ideas: Those Who Couldn’t Make It
17. “I was bummed out to not see you, I hope to at least see you at the wedding. Take care!”
18. “No hard feelings you couldn’t make it [insert guest’s name]. Thank you for the heads up. I hope to see you in the future.”
19. “Sending sweet thoughts to you! Sorry I missed you at the bridal shower.”
20. “I wish you could’ve made it to the bridal shower. It’s okay you couldn’t, I understand. I look forward to seeing you at the wedding though!
21. “I saved you your favorite desserts from the bridal shower. Sorry you couldn’t make it!”
22. “I saved your goody bag, I hope I can see you at the wedding.”
23. “I missed you at the bridal shower! I hope you and yours are well. I am sending my love and best wishes!”
24. “The bridal shower would have been more fun with you there. I hope to see you at my wedding!”
Bridal Shower Thank You Cards Wording Ideas: Those Who Brought Gifts
25. I loved the [insert gift here] . It goes great with my style. You know me so well! Thank you!”
26. “Thank you for [insert gift to you and your spouse] I am sure they’ll love it just as much as I do. Hope you can make it to the wedding!”
27. “Thank you for the pots and pans you gave me at the bridal shower! It matches my kitchen colors.”
28. “You knew my size perfectly with the shirt you got me, it’s so comfortable and stylish! Thank you!”
29. “Thank you for the bottle of wine. I can not wait to try it!”
30. “Thank you for the bath set. It smells amazing!”
31. “The [insert gift] is so cute! It goes great with the living room set.”
32. “You know I love [insert gift]! This is perfect, thank you!”
Bridal Shower Thank You Cards Wording Ideas: Guests of Guests
33. “It was great meeting you! I hope to see you at my wedding.”
34. “You were so cool and I had a great time getting to know you, thank you for coming to my bridal shower.”
35. “I’m glad we got to be new friends, thank you for coming to my bridal shower. I hope to see you again sometime, take care of yourself.”
36. “When I met you my first impression was ‘wow, they’re the life of the party!’ It was great having you at my bridal shower. Thank you for coming.”
37. “I am happy that [insert mutual friend] introduced us to each other. I really enjoyed your company. Thank you for coming to my bridal shower.”
38. “You got along with everyone! Thank you for coming!”
39. “It is not everyday you meet an awesome stranger at a bridal shower. Thank you for coming to my bridal shower and supporting my new journey!”
40. “I hope this thank you card finds you well. I had fun with you at the bridal shower, thank you for attending and I hope I see you again soon!”
While you are writing each card, be mindful of how much you write. You do not want to write too much. A sentence or two will suffice. If you know the guest on a deeper personal level – say, your mom or sister – then it’s appropriate to make it longer. Also, do not be too critical of the gifts you received. Your guests’ got you something they thought you would like. It is polite to not let them know you might not love it all that much but it is the thought that counts! Do not be rude!
The purpose of these thank you cards is to make every single guest feel appreciated. After all, they are there for you so be there for them! Let them know how much you care that they attended your event with these bridal shower thank you cards wording ideas. Your guests will notice how much effort you put into the thank you cards, so make each one special.
It is also wise not to combine thank you cards. Even if a couple or siblings came as guests, you should send a card to them individually. Remember to send these to everyone no less than two weeks after. Keep track of who you have already sent a letter to as well. You don’t want to send a card to the wrong person or leave anybody out.
A few last tips on these cards, always have a greeting. Don’t just say thank you. Make it known with a “Dear Auntie” or “Hey Mom”. If you did not hand out goody bags after your bridal shower it might be a good idea to send them out with the cards attached. You want to put effort and time into these so it’s memorable and appreciated by your guests. After you are done with each card sign them at the bottom. It makes it look professional and neat. When signing off, add in a “Love,__” or “Best, __”. This will make a proper thank you card. You now have successfully implemented bridal shower thank you cards wording ideas!
We partner with various affiliate sites, like Amazon, from time to time to assist our users in planning their events more quickly. If purchases are made, we receive a small commission.