Placement in search results:
Users search for Vendors by city or zip code (or Vendor Name). When you advertise in a county, you’ll be advertising in all of the cities within that county. Search results appear first in bid order (also referred to as click price) for Featured profiles, followed by Basic and Free in distance order to the city or zip code searched. If multiple Featured profiles have the same bid, their positions will rotate in the results. Featured profiles also appear on potentially hundreds of other pages depending on the size of your region, your bid and the number of other Featured vendors (search result pages and Free and Basic profiles).
Featured profiles do not have Featured end or ads on them.
Rates for Basic and Featured Profiles:
Basic profiles are currently $99 per year per category regardless of region size. Sub-categories are $49 per year. Basic includes premium profile fields (25 images, video, Special Offers field, website link and social media links) and the ability to respond to reviews). Basic profiles appear below Featured profiles and above Free, in distance order. Basic profiles have competitor’s Featured ads on them.
Featured profiles include everything Basic does but have no Featured ads from competitors, can appear on the Basic and Free profiles of other vendors in and outside of their category and appear above Basic in search results. Featured profiles are also $99 per year per category ($49 for sub-categories) plus the cost of clicks to your profile. Profiles are set to auto-renew by default but you can change this setting at any time on your My Vendor Advertising page.
The price of Basic and Featured profiles is subject to change and EEP reserves the right to run promotions and other incentives.
For Featured profiles, you set your own bid, or click price, for each category/county. These are the minimum bid prices as of November 2019, but are subject to change at any time. You can bid higher to appear even higher in the results.
|Population||Minimum Bid Price||# US Counties|
|1,000,001 – 2,000,000||$.35||29|
|2,000,001 – 4,000,000||$.40||11|
Bids increase in increments of $.05. You should set your Max Bid Per Click to be what you are comfortable paying for a click. IMPORTANT: You will only pay $.05 more than the next closest bid to hold your position. For example, if you bid $1.00 per click and the next highest Max Bid Per Click is $.50, you will pay $.55, not $1.00. You will often not be charged the rate you set as your Max Bid Per Click. You can choose to be notified if you are outbid. If you choose the “Entire US” as your region, you will set the same Max Bid Per Click for all counties in the United States. If you set the price lower than the minimum in certain counties, you will still be charged that minimum cost per click.
Clicks are paid with Credits, which are purchased in advance for each business you manage. The IP address that generates any Click is tracked by Easy Event Planning. You are only charged for one click per day per IP address.
You set your own weekly click budget – any amount desired. This is the maximum you wish to spend per week. If you exhaust your Credit for the week, your profile will become Basic until Monday at 12:01 EST. If you run out of Credits altogether your will downgrade to Basic automatically. You can also choose to downgrade to Basic at any time.
Easy Event Planning LLC does not guarantee impressions or clicks to your profile, regardless of package chosen.
You can see the number of Clicks you’ve received to your Featured profile at any time on the My Vendor Advertising page.
Lead can be generated two ways: when a user requests a quote from a specific vendor (“Profile Leads”) and when they want quotes from everyone (“Site Leads”). Site leads are limited to 5 vendors per category (10 for venues).
All nearby Vendors will receive an email alert that a new Lead is available for purchase. You choose which Leads to buy. You must have a profile (Free, Basic or Featured) in the requested category/county to have access to that Lead. You will purchase Leads with Credits (the same ones used for Clicks for Featured profiles). Lead pricing varies slightly by category/county but currently ranges from $4.95-$7.95 in most counties. Leads in very highly populated counties can range up to $14.95. Lead prices are subject to change but you will always know the price before you purchase. Although Leads are reviewed before being approved, the accuracy of the data provided by Users is not verified.
The same Credit account is used for both Leads and Clicks. Credits do not expire and are non-refundable. Credits are purchased in increments of $20, $50, $100, $250, $500 or $1000. Bonus Credits are available starting at purchases of $50:
These bonus Credit amounts are subject to change at any time. Credits are set to auto-renew by default, at any amount of your choosing, when your Available Credit reaches $5 but you can change this setting during the purchase process or later, on the My Vendor Advertising page. You can also change the Credit amount to be renewed at any time. You will receive 10% off the purchase price with auto-renewal. You will still also receive any bonus Credits available for that purchase amount that are offered at the time of auto-renewal.
You can check your Credit balance at any time on the My Vendor Advertising page.
No refunds are available for paid profiles, Credit purchases or Page Sponsorships. If the business is moved to another managing user or is sold, these payments will transfer. You agree to maintain an up-to-date payment method on which EEP will charge your profile auto-renewals and/or Credit auto-renewals based on the settings you have chosen. You expressly authorize EEP to charge any agreed-upon charges to your account on all purchases.
Advertiser agrees to purchase a display ad on one or more pages outlined for a period of 365 days. The term will begin within 48 hours of receiving/approving the final ad or 7 days after the confirmation of this agreement (details below), whichever comes first.
- Size: 300×250 responsive ad.
- Hyperlink: The ad will link to the vendor’s category profile at EasyEventPlanning.com. From there, the vendor can direct users to their website or social media posts if they purchase a Basic or Featured profile.
- Design and content: Advertisers can supply their own ad or have one created for $49 per ad. That includes up to 2 revisions. EEP accepts no responsibility or liability for errors, inaccuracies or inappropriate content provided by the Advertiser and reserves the right to reject the advertisement provided if they feel the content in inappropriate, not functional with the website, violates laws or violates rules held by EEP. Advertiser is responsible for ensuring that any images, photographs, graphics, text, audio, video or other material they provide to EEP does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party or is provided or posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- Placement: ads will be displayed on the pages within the chosen counties outlined below; on laptops and computers, they will appear in the right margin and on web they will be interspersed with the results. Positions will rotate between ads from up to a maximum of three display ads. Note that Featured ads can also appear in the same area as display ads.
- Renewal: This agreement will renew for a period of 365 days each year until either party terminates the agreement in writing at least 14 business days prior to the expiration date. Advertiser will receive a 10% loyalty discount for auto-renewal and will be advised if there is a increase in rates of more than 10% over the previous year’s agreement amount.
- Rate: this varies by county and page type (Category or Sub-category page). Please contact our sales department at 877-EEPLAN1 (337-5261) x 5 for a custom quote. You save about 25% with annual rates.
If paying for display ads monthly, you agree that your Primary Payment Method will be charged the agreed-upon amount as indicated on the Checkout page for a period of at least 12 months, at which time you may cancel with 14 day’s notice. You agree to keep an up-to-date Payment Method on file within your account.
Neither party may, without prior written consent, assign, subcontract or delegate its obligations under this Agreement.
Bridal Show Exhibiting
Includes one 8-foot skirted table, electricity, full registered lead list, free profile at EasyEventPlanning.com. When a show registrant also submits a quote request at the time of their registration for the show, paid show vendors get access to that lead immediately.
Includes everything in the Exhibitor packages but requires exhibitor to share an 8 foot table with another (non-competitive) vendor.
Receive everything that an Exhibitor receives plus a second table to form an L-shape within your booth space, your marketing piece in the bridal bags, social media mentions, your company name in bold on booth map, your company name on the pre-registration letter and your company name included in two pre-show emails to brides.
Receive everything that a Super Exhibitor receives PLUS preferred booth placement and your logo on the pre-registration letter and show page of our website. Limited to just five vendors (no more than one per vendor category) and cannot be shared or split across multiple businesses.
50% non-refundable deposit due at signing with full balance due 4 weeks prior to the show.
We will match 50% of your initial non-refundable deposit in website credits. These credits can be used to buy Leads or clicks for a Featured profile.
Site leads who also register for the show are free for you if you have paid at least 50% of your booth fee (instead of requiring payment in full).
By clicking the Pay button you agree:
- If you would like to provide food samples, you will receive special mention on our website.
- The registered bride details are for exhibitors only. In an effort to protect your investment in our bridal show, any exhibitor who releases these contract details to a non-exhibitor will be assessed a $475 fee and will be barred from participating in future Easy Event Planning bridal shows.
- You understand that you are responsible for payment in full. If you are unable to attend the bridal show, you may display literature at your booth in your absence.
- The wedding show will be held rain or shine. In the event of weather emergency, vendors are still guaranteed full list of registered attendees.
- You understand that Easy Event Planning does not guarantee a minimum number of brides at any given show.
- Easy Event Planning does not guarantee any business category exclusivity at the show.
- You will provide a door prize valued at $50 or more. No coupons or purchase requirements permitted. Premier door prizes valued over $200 will be announced at the bridal show before the grand prize drawing.