Updated on: Feb 16, 2024
If you’re planning a pool party in your backyard, or you’re planning a bash for the beach, you’ve got some details to get in order before the event. Here is the perfect pool-beach party checklist. This could include things from choosing caterers to finding poolside rentals like extra inflatables or lounge chairs for guests.
Whether you have a rough idea of what you need to plan for or not, we have you completely covered with our pool - beach party checklist template, a guide created specifically for this type of event! Read on to find out how this pool- beach party checklist can help you pull off the best summer bash yet!
5 Reasons to Love Our Pool-Beach Party Checklist
1. Auto-scaled Timeline
How long does it take to plan a pool or beach party? As long or as short as you have available! Plugin your event date and the day you’re starting to plan, and the sheet will automatically populate due dates for each task! This will make it easy to get everything done before the event, and countdown to the day of.
2. Event Specific
This checklist isn’t generic, so the tasks will be a specific guide to planning a pool or beach party!
3. Conditional Formatting
Our template makes it easy to tell what tasks are done or need to be prioritized with conditional formatting.
- Did you make sure that you have adequate sun block? Check the box in that row, and it will turn green, making it super simple to see what tasks still need to be completed.
- Is the party sneaking up on you? If you’ve gotten busy and forgotten how close a date is, no worries! A due date will turn yellow if it is approaching, and red if it has passed. This will help you prioritize what tasks should be done first.
Are you planning this event with friends? Then it’s time for all hands on deck! This template is easily shared over google sheets, so everyone will be on the same page in real-time!
5. Helpful Links
If you are wondering how to plan a pool - beach party, this sheet can link you to helpful resources as you plan!
- Are you unsure what day all your friends are available for your pool party, and don’t want to sort through texts or emails to try and figure it out? There’s a link to scheduling websites you can use!
- Do you have enough poolside lounge chairs for your friends? Links to vendors that rent equipment for parties, along with other professionals like DJs and caterers, are included in the sheet to make finding one easy!
- An important part of planning any party is budgeting. Don’t let your funds go down the drain because of lack of planning! We created a budget sheet template specifically for pool and beach parties, and a link to it is in this sheet as well!
How to Use Our Pool-Beach Party Checklist
Click the button below to download the document, then visit our step-by-step guide that shows you how to utilize any of our checklists. Tips include how to share with collaborators, how to modify tasks, what to do if you accidentally delete something, and more.
Pool - Beach Party Checklist: Conclusion
As you can see, it’s easy to navigate the ocean of details you have during party planning with our pool-beach party checklist! Take a look at yourself and see how easy it is to use and customize. If you find using this checklist made your party planning smooth sailing, you might be interested in our other checklists that are specially made for other events or even consider Easy Event Planning for your party planning needs!
Contributors: Gianna Rutigliano and Jack Leduc