Updated on: Feb 17, 2024
The most-watched tv event of the year is something that you definitely don’t want to celebrate alone. The Superbowl is a great way to appreciate America’s greatest sport with your friends. A Superbowl party checklist is the only thing separating you from a great game day party. Even if you're not a big football fan, the commercials are great and the halftime show will be just as entertaining. Whether your team is playing or grab your friends and some grub and throw a party!
5 Reasons to Love Our Superbowl Planning Checklist
1. Automatic Timeline
You didn’t come here to hear that all you need to do is throw some chips and salsa on the table and call it could, but you may wonder how long does it take to plan a Superbowl Party? Our Superbowl party checklist will help you organize what you need to do right until kickoff. The checklist that we have created is formatted to give you exact dates of when tasks need to be completed. All you need to do is add the day your party planning begins and the day you're holding the event, which is hopefully the day itself.
This is no generic party planning guideline - it’s specifically for planning a Superbowl party! And we have checklists for other parties and events you might be planning.
Our template is formatted to help you easily see what tasks need to get done, and which should have higher priority.
- Picked up the snacks? Check the box in that row and it will turn green. This helps you visually spot which tasks need to be done.
- Did you get caught up with your busy schedule? If you start to approach a due date, it will turn yellow. If it passes without completion, it will turn red. This will help you prioritize tasks.
If you’re planning a Superbowl party with a significant other or maybe your house/roommates you may want to delegate tasks. It can be difficult to keep track of which tasks belong to certain people. Our checklist is built on google sheets and can therefore be sent to anyone with the link. They can edit it to add or delete their tasks or just have the checklist to see what tasks they have to do for the party. You can also delegate tasks by sorting them by category (food, cleaning, etc.). In addition, multiple people can work on the checklist at the same time, so if you won’t try to complete any task twice.
5. Helpful Links
The template doesn’t just help you plan your time, it connects you with great resources in a single click.
- Want to survey your friends to make sure they’ll come to your party? Links to useful websites and apps are included.
- Budgeting is a huge part of party planning. It doesn’t have to be hard at all! Just use our budget worksheet, created just for a Superbowl Party! A link to this sheet will be included in the checklist.
- Need to order supplies? We’ve got you covered. Just click!
- Want to get the creative juices flowing with some fun party tips and ideas? We’ll link right to the articles you need.
How to Use Our Superbowl Party Checklist
Simply click the download button below to get started. We’ve made a step-by-step guide to show you the basics of our checklists such as how to share your checklists with fellow planners, how to add/edit/delete tasks, how to sort/filter/reorder tasks, etc.
Superbowl Party Checklist: Conclusion
The Superbowl is right around the corner and we’ve started the countdown until the greatest game of the year. Download our checklist and start planning a Superbowl party filled with buds, brews, and football-themed snacks!
The most-watched tv event of the year is something that you definitely don’t want to celebrate alone. The Superbowl is a great way to appreciate America’s greatest sport with your friends. Even if you're not a big football fan, the commercials are great and the halftime show will be just as entertaining. Whether your team is playing or grab your friends and some grub and throw a party!
Written by Ashley T ; Contributor: Jack Leduc