Jewelers Near Me
Looking for a jeweler for wedding bands, engagement rings or other fine jewelry? You can look through our listings below or include this service with the other services you need for your event and we can have area jewelers send great offers to your email. Begin by submitting a quote request today.
Where to Buy an Engagement RingLooking for a jeweler in %city%, %state_short% for wedding bands, engagement rings, or another piece of jewelry? You can look through our database or include this service with the other services you need for your event. Submit a quote request and now we’ll do all the legwork matching you to the perfect jeweler with the perfect price!
How Much Should You Spend On An Engagement Ring?Finding the perfect engagement ring for your significant other is no easy task, but it can come with a hefty cost. Each couple’s background is different when it comes to how much they choose to spend depending on your partner’s preferences and your financial situation. While the average cost of an engagement ring is between $5,000 to $7,000, it can vary based on many factors such as the type of stone, metal, setting, and size. Splurging on an engagement ring may be easy, but finding the right balance will help you stay within your wedding budget.
How to Clean An Engagement RingYour engagement ring goes through a lot from the day of that very moment that it was put on your finger to being part of your everyday life. To keep that gem feeling like it’s brand new again from the day you got it, give it a weekly cleaning with some ingredients you can find at home or through a professional cleaning twice a year for all metal and stone types.
Ingredients you need at home: warm water, a bowl, dishwashing soap, a lint-free cloth, and a soft toothbrush.
1. Add warm water to a small bowl with a drop of dishwashing soap and soak your ring in the bowl for 20 to 40 minutes.
2. If there is any residue on the ring, use a soft toothbrush to scrub it off.
3. Rinse the ring under running warm water.
4. Dry the ring with a lint-free cloth and then let the ring air dry for an hour before wearing it.
5. Bring the ring to the jeweler at least once a year for professional deep cleaning to continue the maintenance.