Looking For Casual Catering Options
In need of breakfast, lunch, or other casual catering for an upcoming event? We’ve gathered a gigantic list of butchers, grocery stores, food carts, pizza parlors, and cheap sandwich places that either deliver party food to you or make pick-up a breeze. Looking for a quote on your order? Simply give us a quote request at no cost to you and we’ll match you with the best and cheapest options!
Breakfast Catering Ideas
There are a wide variety of food options you can have catered for your guests based on your event. Easy-to-eat foods like breakfast burritos, breakfast sandwiches, breakfast wraps, and pigs in a blanket are not only delicious but common and easy to eat. If you are feeling fancy, you can have different stations at your event for people to create their own specialized breakfast. For example, a waffle/pancake, cereal bar, omelet, bagels, and bread station, along with a breakfast sandwich or wrap station are great options as guests can customize their breakfast to their preference. No matter your event, you can also never go wrong with some fruit, cereal, and/or yogurt options.
Cheap Wedding Catering Ideas
- When deciding on your budget-friendly catering options, you want to think about what you can purchase or make in bulk. Purchasing items in bulk tends to be cheaper than buying in small quantities. Here are some cheap catering options that your guests will love.
- Sliders - These are not only versatile but everyone loves them. There are hundreds of different ways that you can prepare these sandwiches, so variety won’t be a problem.
- Sandwiches and Wraps - Mini chicken and biscuit sandwiches, pulled pork, mini grilled cheese, fajitas, and/or burritos are all easy, delicious, and inexpensive options.
- Salad Bar - This is a super easy option. Simply layout different veggies with a variety of dressings along with your essentials (like lettuce) and your guests can pick and choose what they want and how they want it.
- Pasta - Serving mac and cheese, alfredo, pesto, etc., or even having a pasta bar is an expensive option to serve at your wedding.
- Potato Based Foods - These are foods like mashed potatoes, potato wedges, potato salad, or oven-cooked potato.
Office Lunch Catering Ideas
For your office lunch, you want something that is easy, not very messy, and absolutely delicious.
Finger foods are quick and something that everyone will enjoy. Examples of finger foods that are perfect for an office lunch are grilled cheese, pizza, burritos, tacos, sliders, pizza, veggie and fruit trays, and kabob rolls. For more formal, sit-down office lunches, foods like loaded potatoes, hot chicken, Thai food, mac and cheese or pasta-based meals, burgers, and/or salads may be more appropriate.
When Did Pizza Become Popular For Weddings?
Pizza has become more popular in the last couple of years as it is not only delicious but also budget-friendly. Those who prefer to have a more casual wedding atmosphere or have a tighter budget tend to select this option. Having pizza at your wedding can have many benefits. You can accommodate a lot of dietary needs in one go as well as cater to personal preferences. Serving pizza works because it’s a food that everyone will undoubtedly enjoy and remember. Lastly, being able to create fun, cheesy photos adds a twist to the traditional wedding.
Why Should I Consider a Food Truck for my Wedding?
Food trucks are a creative and unique way to spice up your wedding or event with little to no effort. Food trucks can decrease some of your party planning stress like having to clean up after as the food truck will do most of the work. It’s also less expensive than traditional catering! Food trucks are a great way to offer a wider food selection and cater to those who have dietary restrictions and allergies. There’s no need to worry about that ahead of time, they will have you covered! Food trucks also provide the opportunity to take super cute pictures in front of the truck, creating memories that will last a lifetime. So, no matter what, you and your guests will love the food and the unique experience.