Wondering how to plan a garden party for you and your friends but don’t know where to start? You’ve come to the right place! Our garden party checklist template will be your guide as you prepare for your outdoor event. It will help you sort out all the details for your party on schedule from selecting decorations to making sure your menu is planned, all while keeping you to a timeline that fits the number of days you have available to plan. We’re not leading you down the garden path! Try our garden party planning checklist and you’ll have access to all of these useful features!
If you enjoy our garden planning checklist you can also take a look at our planning checklists, so you find it easier to understand how our checklists work.
5 Reasons You’ll Love Our Garden Party Checklist
1. Automatic Timeline
Simply type in the day you are starting to plan and the day of your event; our checklist will do the rest! Automatic due dates will appear for the tasks based on your available days to plan. So if you’re wondering- How long does it take to plan a garden party?- it takes as long or as sort as you have available! Our template will help you countdown to your event day.
2. Event Specific
This checklist is specially made to help plan garden parties! It’s not a generic cookie-cutter checklist that is used for any type of party.
Conditional formatting through the sheet will help you make planning a garden party a bed of roses. You’ll be able to easily see what needs to be priority number 1 and what tasks still need to get done.
- Decide on the caterer? Check ‘Done?’ for finishing that task, and the whole row will turn green. With completed tasks colored in, you can clearly see which tasks are incomplete.
- Time really can fly when you’re planning a party! If a task’s due date is coming up, it will turn yellow. If you pass a due date without finishing a task, it turns red. Color coding tasks will help you prioritize your remaining tasks.
If you’re planning this event with friends or family, you can share this template with them, too! It’s easily shared in google drive, and everyone can work on the sheet together at the same time! Check out our instructions page for information on how to do this.
This garden party checklist isn’t just a schedule. It also can help you with finding resources via links already included! Here are some resources that are included:
- Not sure how to find a date that all your guests are available? Useful websites are linked to that task!
- Don’t know where to look for the best florist for your event? Vendors are linked to the checklist, too. You can find all sorts of event specialists for your event including DJs, Photographers, and more!
- A very important part of party planning is budgeting. This task is also made easy through our budget sheet that is created just for garden parties! There is a link to that sheet in this checklist.
How to Use The Garden Party Checklist
Click the ‘download checklist’ button to save the document, then head over to our step-by-step instruction page where you’ll learn how to utilize any one of our checklists. Various frequently asked questions are answered there including technical instructions and how the sheets work. Follow this guide, and you’ll be well on your way to making sure your garden party is pulled off without a hitch.
You’ll find that you’re coming up roses now that you’ve found this checklist! Planning your garden party will be a snap, and even tasks for the event day will be lined up for you. You won’t forget any details, and you’ll be fresh as a daisy the day off because you’ll have everything sorted with time to spare! If you try our garden party checklist and enjoy using it, try our checklists for other events, too! We have checklists for many other types of events you may be interested in.
Help Me Find
- Bakery Near Me
- Cheap Catering Near Me (Pizza Catering, Food Trucks, Pick-up Catering, etc)
- DJ, Band and Musicians Near Me
- Event Planner Near Me
- Full Service Catering Services Near Me
- Lighting Stores and Indoor or Outdoor Party Lights Near Me
- Invitations Near Me
- Party Entertainment Near Me
- Party Favors Near Me
- Party Rentals Near Me
- Venues Near Me
- Wine or Liquor Store Near Me
Written by Katie Fruehauf; Contributor: Jack Leduc, Gianna Rutigliano