Picture this: it’s Friday afternoon! You’ve just finished a long day at school, and you and your friends want to have a great time. What better way to blow off some steam and celebrate the end of the week with a party? With our Teen Party Checklist, you have all of the resources you need to plan a great party for yourself and your friends!
Of course, considering the times that we’re in, you need to adhere to CDC guidelines when thinking about planning your party. Remember to limit the number of guests you’re inviting, wear masks, and socially distance!
Here are some reasons why our teen party checklist is your best partner in planning your party!
Why You Should Use Our Teen Party Checklist
1. Automatic Timeline
You’re probably wondering: how long does it take to plan a teen party? We think that that’s completely up to you! Our Teen Party Checklist auto-scales all of your tasks so that they’re all set with deadlines that’ll assure you’ll have everything done by the day of your party. Just enter the day you want to have your party, and all of the tasks in the checklist will change to dates that’ll keep you organized and on track to have a fun party!
This is for specifically planning a teen party and nothing else! We waste no time and provide you only relevant tasks to your party in our checklist template.
Our checklist’s template is formatted to help you easily see what tasks need to get done, and which should have higher priority.
- Find the perfect place for your party? Check the box in the row for choosing a place, and it will turn green. This helps you visually spot among all of your tasks which ones are finished and which ones still need to be done.
- Caught up with classes and/or work and forgot about the party for a second? If you start to approach a due date, it will turn yellow. If it passes without completion, it will turn red. This will help you prioritize tasks.
Are you planning your party with friends? Share the template with whomever you wish via Google Drive. Everyone will be on the same page in real-time! Multiple people can edit at the same time.
5. Helpful Links
The template doesn’t just help you plan your time; it connects you with great resources in a single click.
- If you’re planning on spending a bit of cash for this party, we have a Budget Checklist that’ll keep your finances organized!
- Want to survey your friends on a date to have the party? Click here!
- Need some ideas to spice up your party? Click here to access a bunch of different articles on our website that’ll get you inspired!
- If you need any other resources for general party planning, click here!
How to Use our Teen Party Checklist
Simply click the download button below to get started. We have created a step-by-step guide to take you through using our checklists: how to share your checklists with fellow planners, how to add/edit/delete tasks, how to sort/filter/reorder tasks, and more.
As the week comes to a close and the weekend comes around, it’s great to spend some free time with your friends to take a break from all of the responsibilities that life has to offer. Having a party (while of course keeping in mind the pandemic!) is a great way to relax and relieve some well-built-up stress that you’ve gained from the week. Once you and your friends have had fun, you can all approach the upcoming week with excitement and lots of energy. That’s why having a party or overall just having fun with your friends is so important!
Our customizable template will help to make sure all your plans are in order before your teen party. If you enjoy using this checklist, you’ll love our planning tools for other events too!
Help Me Find
- Birthday Party Supplies Near Me
- Candy Store Near Me
- Cookie or Cupcake Bakery Near Me
- Cheap Catering Near Me (Pizza Catering, Food Trucks, Pick-Up Catering, etc)
- DJ, Band or Musicians Near Me
- Event Planner Near Me
- Invitations Near Me
- Gifts and Gift Stores Near Me
- Kids Party Entertainment Near Me – Face Painters, Magicians, Balloon Twisters, Clowns Etc
- Lighting Stores and Indoor or Outdoor Party Lights
- Party Favors Near Me
- Photo Booth Rental Near Me
- Venues Near Me
Written by Chris Russo