Halloween Party Checklist
Are you on the hunt for the perfect Halloween Party Checklist?
With the end of Summer and the onset of fall comes many things: a new school year, colder weather, pumpkin spice flavored everything, and most importantly, spooky season. That means it's time to carve or decorate pumpkins and jam out to the Monster Mash. We’re here to help with the more ~spooky~ task of planning a party. Don’t get scared yet! Using the expertly curated Halloween Party Checklist will make planning the perfect Halloween party so easy you’ll forget the holiday was even ever scary. Below are some reasons to download and use our step-by-step guide for all of your Halloween party planning needs.
5 Reasons Not to Be Scared of Our Halloween Party Checklist
1. An Automatic Timeline
When it comes to preparing for a party, you may be wondering - how long does it take to plan a Halloween party? We believe that it’s all up to you! Depending on your schedule, the amount of time you give yourself to plan your party can be completely different from what most checklists on the web give. To avoid feeling anxious and “behind” before you even start, use our checklist and enter the date that you plan to hold your party (if not the day of). From there, all of the tasks that you assign yourself will be autoscaled to have their own due date!
Are you tired of seeing the same generic party planning checklist? Don’t worry- this one was created specifically for Halloween parties.
Our easy-to-follow template allows you to stay organized by task and see which should have higher priority.
- Find the spooky venue you were looking for? Check the box in the row for choosing a venue, and watch it turn green. This makes it easy to keep track of which tasks are complete.
- Did you become busier than expected? Approaching due dates turn yellow. If a task passes without completion, it will turn red on its assigned date. This will keep you from falling too far behind and help you prioritize tasks.
4. Helpful Links
In addition to helping plan your time, the checklist connects to a surplus of other great resources in a single click.
- Want to survey your friends or parents to find the best time to hold your party? Links to useful websites and apps are included.
- Need to find some spooky treats or decorations? Easily find every service - from caterers to decorators - you need in one place.
- Budgeting is a huge part of party planning. It doesn’t need to be difficult, though! Just use our budget worksheet, created just for Halloween parties! A link to this sheet will be included in the checklist.
- Want to get the creative juices flowing with some party tips and ideas? We’ll link right to the articles you need.
This checklist can be shared with anyone who has a Gmail account to make planning with others simple. Collaboration is easy because everyone can edit the page simultaneously!
How to Use Our Halloween Party Planning Checklist
Simply click the download button below to get started. We have created a step-by-step guide to take you through using our checklists: how to share your checklists with fellow planners, how to add/edit/delete tasks, how to sort/filter/reorder tasks, and more.
Whether you have trick-or-treaters, you are a trick-or-treater yourself, or you just love a good costume party, Easy Event Planning has thought of every detail to plan the ultimate Halloween party. Use the checklist as a blueprint for planning a spooky scary soiree or fun family get-together.
Written by Katie Fruehauf and Jennifer Hoang; Contributor: Jack Leduc